Old players cannot get back...

Infamous bug reporting

Moderators: psantos, llandeiro

Old players cannot get back...

Postby el cid » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Dear all,

I used to play Almansur back in the "old days" when you had a tournament...I did not play for maybe 2 years now and although I still have credits on my acount I cannot start any game...

If I try to start the avaialble game (Orc Wars or something...) I get a msg saying I need to finnish a Tutorial (I beleive i can still remember how to play this...:-) )but when I try to "Restart Tutorial" I get a message saying Tutorial already finnished and cannot restart"...I am thus stuck with no access to the game.

I heard you were going to upgrade to Almansur 2.2 and really wanted to try it out..a couple of my friends from the "old days" would also like to join so please let us know what is the process to get back into active status...

Thanks

Re: Old players cannot get back...

Postby psantos » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi el Cid,

Welcome back. Right now we are in the process of testing and correcting bugs in the new version, on the test server

test.almsnur.net

Please check to see if everything works on this server.

Postby Kahuna » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi everyone,

I just heard there is a new "big game" starting and I can see it on my available games as "Western Europe I", but I am having the same problem el cid had. I cannot start "until I finish multiplayer tutorial" but cannot see multiplayer tutorial anywhere. Can someone please help? Before the Western Europe cenario begins? Thanks

Postby Kahuna » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 am

It is working now. Thanks.

By the way...there must be something wrong with the diplomacy of the Burgundy "alliance"...the countries show as green on the diplomacy map but then the alliance does not show up on the diplomacy menu and the countires do not even show up pn the list

Postby llandeiro » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:38 am

El cid are you still having problems?

Return to The Dungeon