Dynamic Test XII

Infamous bug reporting

Moderators: psantos, llandeiro

Dynamic Test XII

Postby Anoth » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Not sure, but it seems like an error in the lumbermill production, the first item has more suitability but produces less than the second which has the same suitability. See the image below:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

link to the image: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/buglumbermill.png/

Re: Dynamic Test XII

Postby psantos » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 pm

It is indeed strange. Can you tell me the server, game and land?

(it can be by private message, if you prefer)

Thank you

Postby el cid » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:40 am

Something else is very wrong with this scenario...For a few days the game was showing as "Game Finnished"...I did not understand why but there it was...so i did not bother to issue any new orders. But suddenly, out of the blue, the game has processed a new turn, without giving players the opportunity to issue orders, and seems to continue asif nothing had happened...

I know this is a test server but this is no way of respecting the players who are testing your game

Postby el cid » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:45 am

BTW...the issue with the "funny" productions in the lumber mills reported earlier on this forum is explained by the "Efficiency" (which in turn is affected by distance to capital)...Efficiency also affects facilities productions, not just tax revenues. Is this on purpose or a bug?

Postby psantos » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:44 pm

el cid wrote:Something else is very wrong with this scenario...For a few days the game was showing as "Game Finnished"...I did not understand why but there it was...so i did not bother to issue any new orders. But suddenly, out of the blue, the game has processed a new turn, without giving players the opportunity to issue orders, and seems to continue asif nothing had happened...

I know this is a test server but this is no way of respecting the players who are testing your game

I don't understand. As far as we know, we did nothing to the game, and the game is not in a state to finish. The land you controlled seems to have been defeated. Maybe seeing the "Defeat" screen, which looks like the "Game Finished" screen, made you think the game was finished? We did not receive any other complain about this problem....

Postby psantos » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:47 pm

el cid wrote:BTW...the issue with the "funny" productions in the lumber mills reported earlier on this forum is explained by the "Efficiency" (which in turn is affected by distance to capital)...Efficiency also affects facilities productions, not just tax revenues. Is this on purpose or a bug?

Yes, production now does not depend only on suitability, but also on other factors, like territory stability. This is intended.

Postby natacha » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm

I lost my player in this game but i'm still as i am playing.
When i intend to play another game the system inform i only can do that if i have an premium account, 2 games at same time.

I suppose when you die, is for ever :)

Postby psantos » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:26 am

natacha wrote:I lost my player in this game but i'm still as i am playing.
When i intend to play another game the system inform i only can do that if i have an premium account, 2 games at same time.

I suppose when you die, is for ever :)

You died in DT XII, but you are already playing in Dynamic Game III, right? So the system seems to be working correctly.

If you want to play more games, you can upgrade the test account to premium for free. We gave betatesters a ton of credits so that they could experiment with premium accounts and other stuff that costs credits.

Postby Anoth » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:42 pm

I cannot disband contingents, always get:

Failed contingent disband!

Both on the map and in the military view.

Postby psantos » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Anoth wrote:I cannot disband contingents, always get:

Failed contingent disband!

Both on the map and in the military view.

Hum, this seems to be a general problem... Thank you for your report. We will try to find what is happening.

Next

Return to The Dungeon