Quick Games

General conversation and discussion about the game, feedback and suggestions

Moderators: psantos, llandeiro

Quick Games

Postby Zulluh » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Greetings.

I am here to talk about the speed of games. I think the actual turn time of 24 hours is great. It makes the game more relaxing and not so much time consuming. But some players do have the time and want to play this awesome game more than just once a day.

It would be cool to have a x2 game where rounds would take 12 hours instead of 24. Lets say at 10 a.m and 10 p.m. Or 6 a.m and 6 p.m. You choose. You could even make weekend games with 1 hour rounds or 30 min. starting on Friday from 10 p.m to midnight and continuing Saturday at midday and going every hour until midnight and continuing Sunday at midday again.

Re: Quick Games

Postby deepblue » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 pm

well, maybe it work with some players. but there's already many people missing turns.
to me is not possible a 2 turns/day game. but the idea is nice

Re: Quick Games

Postby psantos » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:10 pm

We have already a duel system where you can create your own games, and challenge another player, or play against the AI. When you create the game, you can choose the time between turns.

We are thinking of expanding the system in order that you can create a multiplayer or team game and invite friends to play.

Return to The Round Table