Dynamic Test II

Infamous bug reporting

Moderators: psantos, llandeiro

Dynamic Test II

Postby Argan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi, just to let the developers to know that the Dynamic Test II game in the test server is not working after the changes in the economy.

Re: Dynamic Test II

Postby psantos » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Thank you for the heads up. The problem was a bug with undead lands... yes in Almansur even the Lands can be undead... :)

Should be working, now. But expect more turbulence in the next days.
We are making an effort to ready the game, and there are still a lot of bugs to correct. Please post any that you find on theses threads.

Postby Argan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:39 am

Hi again,

When I select my land in the test server, I get the error 500 and cannot give any orders, and the turn will end in a hour or so. So, i won't be able to give any orders.

Postby psantos » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 pm

We are sorry about that. We are now introducing lots of new code, and it is causing some problems. DT II processing time is delayed one day, and we will try to fix things as soon as possible.

Postby Argan » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:59 am

It's ok, by the way, I'm getting a new error (i've never seen this one before) when accessing test.almansur.net:

Ruby (Rack) application could not be started

These are the possible causes:
There may be a syntax error in the application's code. Please check for such errors and fix them.

A required library may not installed. Please install all libraries that this application requires.

The application may not be properly configured. Please check whether all configuration files are written correctly, fix any incorrect configurations, and restart this application.

A service that the application relies on (such as the database server or the Ferret search engine server) may not have been started. Please start that service.

Further information about the error may have been written to the application's log file. Please check it in order to analyse the problem.
Error message:
Could not find activesupport-3.0.10 in any of the sources (Bundler::GemNotFound)
Exception class:
PhusionPassenger::UnknownError
Application root:
/opt/almansur_rails3

Postby emvee » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Cannot buy anything in the market:
undefined method `display_resource' for #

Postby Ulisses » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:36 am

emvee wrote:Cannot buy anything in the market:
undefined method `display_resource' for #

Me too !

Postby Argan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 am

Hi,

Dynamic Scenario II in Almansur's test server is not working again, it says processing turn for quite a while now.

Postby psantos » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 pm

After a couple of days of bug corrections, we think the game is stable again.

Please let us know if something is amiss.

Postby Argan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:10 am

There is an issue that already existed before today's patch, and still exists. I cannot garrison an underground city I've conquered. The order just does not appear, even after recruiting an army of dwarf militia.

Next

Return to The Dungeon